Gold and Estate Buying
we want to buy your hidden treasures
Immediate Payment From Indianapolis’ Premier Estate JewelerCall (317) 319-0965 For a Confidential Appointment
Thinking about selling your jewelry? Let us explain why you should divest your jewelry at G. Thrapp Jewelers:
- We have one million dollars during this buying event which allows us to pay you immediately for your jewelry.
- We will offer you an additional 20% toward future purchases if you apply your trade to a G. Thrapp House Account.
- Our staff has 3 gemologists to identify your pieces.
- We have 30 years of knowledge about Estate or period pieces, as well as design house hallmarks.
If you aren’t sure if selling your diamond or estate jewelry is the right http://premier-pharmacy.com/product/cialis/ decision, we can evaluate your jewelry in case you decide to sell in the future.
What is Estate Jewelry?
- Items that have been previously owned
- Items that are owned by a family, estate or owner and are now being sold again
- Items of a particular period that align to that period’s specific design
What is Scrap Gold?
Scrap gold really means anything that is made of gold that you no longer wear, whether it’s broken, out of fashion, or you just don’t want it anymore.
What’s Considered a Big Diamond?
A big diamond, by our definition is any diamond that weighs one carat or more. However, we are interested in all diamonds of any size and shape!