we want to buy your hidden treasures
June 18th – 21st
Immediate Payment From Indianapolisâ€™ Premier Estate JewelerCall (317) 255-5555 For a Confidential Appointment
Thinking about selling your jewelry? Let us explain why you should divest your jewelry at G. Thrapp Jewelers:
- We have one million dollars during this buying event which allows us to pay you immediately for your jewelry.
- We will offer you an additional 20% toward future purchases if you apply your trade to a G. Thrapp House Account.
- Our staff has 3 gemologists to identify your pieces.
- We have 30 years of knowledge about Estate or period pieces, as well as design house hallmarks.
If you arenâ€™t sure if selling your diamond or estate jewelry is the right decision, we can evaluate your jewelry in case you decide to sell in the future.
What is Estate Jewelry?
- Items that have been previously owned
- Items that are owned by a family, estate or owner and are now being sold again
- Items of a particular period that align to that periodâ€™s specific design
What is Scrap Gold?
Scrap gold really means anything that is made of gold that you no longer wear, whether itâ€™s broken, out of fashion, or you just donâ€™t want it anymore.
Whatâ€™s Considered a Big Diamond?
A big diamond, by our definition is any diamond that weighs one carat or more. However, we are interested in all diamonds of any size and shape!